Fu-3 problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebby123

Reaction score
So the Led's light up and the fx loop and Eq button work but when i hit R1 the led lights up but doesnt switch the channel on the amp.... Time to buy a new fu-3?

Check the connections at both ends. I had a similar problem where when I switched to lead mode it made this strange oscillating sound. It turned out to be a couple of loose strands of wire from one lead were touching another one.

Well the wires are showing not maybe just a souldering job?

Does anyone know if the next mark V controller will work for the IV would like the fact tjat its alot smaller

Does that only happen for R1, or does it happen for the other channels too. If it happens for the other channels, one obvious thing to check is that you have the Channel select knob on the back set to "footswtich", and not set to one particular channel.

Im Fing re-tur-ded some one must have moved the switch on the back it was on lead instead of foot switch does anyone notice a sound difference? because i did when i switched from having it on lead to foot switch

Latest posts

Back