• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Genz Benz Black Pearl 1x12 for ?????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I've got a Genz Benz Black Pearl 1x12 combo, I love the amp but it's my back up amp and I think I want something a little different. As you can see from my sig, I've had MANY Boogies and I'm leaning back towards getting another..... possibly?

The Black Pearl is basically Genz Benz's version of a, more versitile, AC30 style amp with; a master volume, 30/15/8wt operation, boost feature, reverb and an Emenince Red Fang speaker. I've got clips of this amp at: www.guitartest.moonfruit.com if you want to hear it. The boost footswitch will be included.

Other amps, besides Boogies, that interst me are:
Vox AC15 (new heritage series)
Budda Superdrive
Valvetech VAC
Dr. Z amps (any model)
Vox Night Train (and cab)
Let me know what else you've got?

I'd be all for keeping my speaker if someone isn't fond of the Red Fang?

I don't want to sell out-right, only trade...

I live between Springfield & Joplin, Missouri and I'd like to make this a local deal... or semi local, but I'd probably ship if you twisted my arm hard enough.

This amp is built like a tank, about as good as build as a Boogie (yeah, that good).

gbfront.jpg

gbback.jpg

Latest posts

Back