• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Timmy and Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

***All photos at bottom of thread.

Timmy Drive /Boost Pedal:
You know that this pedal is and what it can do. I bought it in June of 2009. This has NEVER left my home and I have babied it. I accidentally bumped a guitar cable plug into the bottom side of it and put a small chip in the finish (Pictured in the photos - it looks MUCH worse int eh photos than it does in person). Other than that, it is as new and pristine.

I am asking $190.00 Shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep in the lower 48.

Boss RC-20XL Loop Station Pedal
Pretty much brand new in the box. Used once (literally) and then boxed it up as I just don't need a looper. I have a Mac and recording software. Bought new this year from an authorized dealer and comes with all retail packaging and box /paperwork, etc.

I am asking $195.00 Shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep in the lower 48.

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal account with 10+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 475 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand dibbers who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me ONLY at [email protected] as I check this often. (Yes, that is my first and last name with my own personally registered domain name so I am not going to rip you off. I have sold many amps on the MB, TGP, BAM and HC forums including high end amps and guitars as well as boutique effects.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY, INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY. MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

Latest posts

Back