• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stiletto Ace 1 x 12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstsong

Reaction score
This is a 2006 Stiletto Ace. This amp is in near excellent cosmetic condition with a few scuffs on the corners. I've replaced a screen grid resistor which was blown due to incorrectly installing the power tubes. The amp sounds great and is in fine working order. I've found this amp to have a remarkable clean channel as well as capable of producing the best of the British tones. I've also been impressed at how quiet this amp is.

This Stiletto Ace comes with the original foot switch, cover, a Weber Beam Blocker, and some extra tubes. It will be shipped in it's original shipping m aterials.

$1150 Shipped.

More info from Mesa Boogie: http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/stiletto/ACE/stilettoACE.htm

DSC09987.jpg

DSC09990.jpg

DSC09989.jpg

DSC09991.jpg

Let me know if yu change your mind. I'm in no rush to unload mine. It's a great amp. Just need something voiced differently.

Back