• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stiletto Ace 1-12 combo - PRICE DROP $950!!!To eBay soon

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwayne

Reaction score
Wanted to try here before Craigslist. I have a Mesa Stiletto Ace 1-12 combo in Bronco green/tan grill. As new condition with footswitch, cover, manual, and all the paperwork that came with it. Speaker is a V-30. Comes with the large "Trac-loc" casters. Loud as hell. Most Marshall-sounding Mesa ever. I love the amp but I'm literally running out of room in the playpen and I've gotta move some stuff. $950, local pick up only. Amp is located near Augusta, GA. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if you buy me lunch and cover mileage :) . Can't do any trades, sorry. Contact me via PM or at [email protected].

Great price... If I didn't have one already I'd meet you in Augusta while i'm there on Wednesday...

Good luck with the sale!

Our main office is in Augusta and we have a company wide meeting Thursday morning. All of us in the Greenville office are driving down the night before...

Oh ****, I may call you the first half of next week. Post here if you sell it or put it on ebay or something, would you?

phyrexia said:
Oh sh!t, I may call you the first half of next week. Post here if you sell it or put it on ebay or something, would you?

Sure, right now it's on craigslist, but I've got no inquiries. If anything happens, I'll post it here first.
Thanks,
Gary

Back