• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Schecter C-1 Blackjack - $350

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSS3

Reaction score
I've decided to sell off my Schecter C-1 Blackjack. It's identical in every way but the number of knobs and switch style to my other C-1, and I need the cash in other areas of my rig.

It's a 2006 model, I'm the second owner. The first guy was a buddy of mine from school, he bought it new.

It's completely stock besides the electronics. Instead of the usual JB/59 set, it's got a JB/Air Norton (wired for coil splitting via the 5-way megaswitch). I removed the logo from the JB to match the Air Norton, aesthetically. It's currently wired for a master volume, and the tone pot is disconnected. Before I disconnected it, however, I installed an orange drop cap on it, which is still wired to the tone pot.

It's in good condition - I took detailed pictures of the few dings, though.

The biggest is on the upper horn - two small areas which looked like finish flaking to me. It's only in the top coat - the primer was exposed underneath. I colored these two spots in with a sharpie, however, as pictured.

There's a small ding on the back of the guitar, on the lower horn, pictured.

There's also a very small scratch on the back of the guitar, behind where your picking hand would be resting.

On the face of the guitar, there's a pinhead sized chip in the clearcoat, down near the input jack.

There's also a very faint scratch along the front, maybe 1 inch long or so - I tried to picture that, but it's so faint that it didn't come out super well in pictures, just like it isn't very noticeable in person.

The headstock has the typical "string scratching the clearcoat" thing that goes on in black guitars - there's only a few of them, and I pictured them.

Otherwise, it's in perfect condition - plays and sounds great!

I'm including chrome straplocks, the pictured Dunlop strap, and an SKB Freedom hardshell case.

Pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Blackjack/

I'm looking to get $350 + shipping from 93003. Not really interested in trades, sorry.

Feel free to e-mail, PM, or post any other questions. JeffTD -at- Gmail -dot- com.

Back