• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Roadster Cab and Basson 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Looking to move to a 4x12 so both my 2x12 are up for sale.

Mine:
Mesa Roadster 2x12 in mint shape (9.7 out of 10... maybe closer to 9.9) - $450 shipped/paypal'd

Basson 2x12 in good shape (7-7.5 out of 10) - $250 shipped/pay'd

Basson has eminence legends and slight wear and tear on the tolex on the sides (rubs) and a factory flaw in the tolex on the bottom (basically you can see the line where the tolex comes together). None of the flaws effect the tone in anyway... the cab sounds huge and tight and like i've said in all my posts here, adds a lot of clarity when combined with another cab (especially ones loaded with v30s)

Roadster sounds awesome as you would expect from a Mesa cab. Tighter than a recto cab but more open than the stiletto cab, especially in terms of cleans. Not much else to say... there are no flaws in the finish, the cab is super mint.

I'm looking for something local to Central Jersey... i'm always willing to take a nice drive so anywhere in NJ is game for me and also parts NY and PA. If anyone is interested i check my email more than i can get on the BB so email is the quickest way to reach me, [email protected]. Knock off $30 if your close enough for a pickup.

come on boys let me know what you got

i've also decided i'll sell my cabs outright if anyone is interested

Mesa Roadster 2x12 cab (Mint)- $450 shipped and paypal'd

Basson 2x12 cab with Eminence Legend 1258s (Good/Very Good Condition) - $250 shipped and paypal'd

PICS!!

gear_basson_rocktron_skb001.jpg

gear_basson_rocktron_skb002.jpg

gear_basson_rocktron_skb004.jpg

gear_basson_rocktron_skb016.jpg

gear_basson_rocktron_skb015.jpg

I know you weren't looking for one of these but it's a MINT Budda 4x12, closed back with excellent punch and low end. I would trade it straight up for the Roadster cab. I'm looking for a closed 2x12 to mate with a Lonestar head. The 4x12 is just not something I want to carry around. One 1/2" cut in the tolex on the front bottom edge. Hard to see and can easily be glued closed. It's easily a 9+ out of 10.

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170296264366

I am selling my Mesa roadready 4x12 with EV's and MC90's in it. I am in Philly and can meet you somewhere in between to do the transaction. I would only take cash though.

Latest posts

Back