• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Rack Gear: Mesa 20/20, ADA Microcab II, Gallien Kruger 10

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkbonemav

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm looking to sell my rack setup. It consists of a Mesa 20/20, ADA MicroCab II, Gallien Kruger 100MPL preamp, BBE 482 Sonic Maximiser and a Gator powered, rolling case.

1) Mesa 20/20: In great shape and I can't say enough about this amp. 4 EL-84 3 12AX7. It has a switchable fat mod which you can see the mini toggles on the faceplate. I will also include a new set JJ EL-84.

2) ADA MicroCab II: I used this instead of micing my cab. Very adjustable and tweakable. THe Microcab II can be run after your preamp OR after your poweramp as compared to the Microcab I which could only be run after your preamp.

3)Gallien Kruger 100MPL: Well,, this pre isn't in the best of shape. The power button was missing so I "hotwired" it. It gets turned on when you power up the rack unit (or when plugged in). I think it had it' factory memory wiped at one time so it works with whatever presets YOU make. (don't think of this as part of the package, think of it as a "bonus" that you're probably going to replace with whatever pre you're liking at the time). Again this isn't in the best of shape so don't have high expectations with it.

4) BBE 482: Standard BBE except that I modded it to have a volume output (see knob on face in photos). I did this so that I could run the poweramp hotter and control the output volume with this. It can be bypassed (see mini toggle) to run standard. I only had a 3 position mini toggle at the time so there is an "extra" position on the switch that doesn't do anything.

5) Gator 4 space powered rolling rack: Standard rolling rack. Everything works great and it's in nice shape. Wheels spin, handle retracts, lids and latches work.

I need to walk away from this transaction with $750. That means that any shipping and/or PayPal fees are to be covered by the buyer.

I'm in NJ so I'd be happy to do a local transaction but I will ship no problem. Give me your zip and I'll shoot you a quote.

Check milkbonemav on ebay for feedback. Feel free to ask questions but I'm firm on the price and I'm not really looking for trades.

Thanks! Mike [email protected]

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

Latest posts

Back