• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New 2007 Lone Star (23) Medium Length Head (10/50/100)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_You

Reaction score
The story with this is that I ordered a Roadster combo, but Mesa had left out some info (resulting in them updating their website) so they replaced it with a new 2007 Lone Star (23) medium length head in grey taurus/gold grill. Mesa is a great company!

This is a great amp as you already know. I'm selling cause I don't see a need for it right now. Could use the money instead.

I haven't been playing it and I'm already missing it a whole lot. :cry: :cry: :cry:

- 2007 model with 10/50/100 watt options.
- Never registered.
- Comes in original (OEM) shipping packaging material and with all paperwork.
- Have positive ebay feedback.
- Will accept payment via PayPal (including fees), certified check, or money order.
- Have a non-matching grey taurus/gold grill Mesa 3/4-back 1x12 cabinet also available (OEM shipping packaging material).

Please send a PM if interested. In the end I'm looking for the best offer. I'm not in a real rush to sell so I appreciate your patience. Thanks!

[EDIT: Check this post for updates, will reply below when updated.]

Updates:
- Price is $2346 plus shipping or BEST OFFER. $1858 for the head + $488 for the cabinet.
- Cabinet is in excellent condition with Celestion V30.
- Head and cabinet are non-matching, but have the same color specs: grey taurus tolex, gold grill, black piping and corners. The head is a little darker.
- Pics added.
- Footswitch, cable, and head cover never used.
- Cabinet includes original vinyl cover.
- Purchased 11/12/07.
- Only demo'ed, never left the living room.

Pics:

Might put on ebay here soon for the asking price. Will post auction link here when that happens.

Latest posts

Back