• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Stiletto Deuce II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabies

Reaction score
purple near mint stage 2 deuce; $1100; custom purple head; no trades, cash only; pickups in LA/OC area are preferred. great lead amp with awesome cleans for an EL34 amp. I will re-install the original mesa tubes that shipped with it.

selling b/c I just bought a Mark V.

will post pics later.

It's a great amp (tons of gain, shredding, cutting leads, cleans, power options, tube tracking, etc.) but not flexible enough for me really and I really need low wattage option. I'm hoping the Mark V will cover more territory, we'll see.

I'll try to get some pics up tonite, sorry guys, I have 2 small kids and lots of NYE/xmas planning, etc. I'll make a reminder to do it.

anyways, try this for now, it's pretty much exactly the same shape:

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...04&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

i'd like to sell both mesa amps now. I just jammed to "shake your body (to the ground)" like 50 times with various amps and my rivera totally kicked *** in triode and pentode simultaneous. badass.

it has the grind like marshalls, the mesa's don't. holler. michael was just plain sick. that song is badass.

no shipping after my recent UPS "escapades". **** ups.

Latest posts

Back