• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa MkIII Green stripe, simulcast, EQ, EVM12L black

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Reaction score
... shadow speaker.

This is one of the last of the series for the MkIII, and to my ears it's one of the best sounding (I've owned a couple of these). Date codes are 1996 inside the chassis. It's never left the house and is in near mint condition.. no tears or scuffs! Tubes have low hours on them and in great shape. Included is the Voodoo man 4 button footswitch! I think I have a cover for this amp, but will have to look for it. I pack bomb proof and have good references from here, The Gear Page, Harmony Central and 100% / 250 hits over 10 years on ebay.

$1099 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48. Possible trades depending what you have. I'm looking for more Vox sounding amps or P90 guitars at the moment.

Best way to contact me is to email. Joel - [email protected]

2132a8j.jpg

52nswz.jpg

29p4v9z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

sweet jesus is that ever clean. beautiful amp.

if I didn't have two already... :lol:

Latest posts

Back