• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark I Reissue Combo-Wood and Wicker-Dead Mint!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njmusicman

Reaction score
Thought I would post this here first to see if any interest, otherwise it will go on Ebay. Beautiful and mint Mark I reissue combo, wood and wicker, looks brand new and sounds amazing. 60/100 choice, with Reverb and Presence on back. All new Mesa tubes, I will throw in 2 extra 12AXt's as well. Speaker is a Celestion Vintage 30, rated at 60 watts. I personally love the sound of it, creamy and warm, sweet sound when it overdrives, you can always change out the speaker to whatever you want though. The amp is in like new condition, even the metal on the back is shiny, beautiful dovetail joints and wood. :)
No issues, no hum or buzz, loud as hell like most Boogie amps. I'm just selling it to re-arrange my Boogie amp collection a bit. It's tough for me to sell it, it's mint and it's hard to let it go, but I have to make room. Contact me if interested, only will leave this for a few days then it goes to Ebay. I'm in NJ, so local pickup is welcome, otherwise price for the amp is $1100 and shipping about $80 with Insurance. Here's some pics:

mesa1.jpg

mesa2.jpg

mesa3.jpg

mesa4.jpg

Latest posts

Back