• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT (Local KS/MO): 1980's Mesa Halfback Metal Grille 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nocluejimbo

Reaction score
For sale is a 1980's Mesa/Boogie 4x12" speaker cabinet. This is a slant baffle cabinet with a (top) half open, (bottom) half closed back configuration. 8 ohms mono, 4 ohms per side stereo. Heavy-duty casters included.

Not sure what speakers are in it, as item is currently in storage in a different city (I am away from home at college). Pretty sure they are some combination of Black Shadows and the like. Not EVs.

Attached picture is only for representation - not this specific cabinet. Item is of the same specification and similar cosmetic condition.

Will not ship. Asking $600, but please send me a price offer if interested. Looking for cash, PayPal, or trades for bass amplification (head and/or 12" speaker cabinets).

3nb3m03oe5Y05U45P0b973751a69c63ce1e69.jpg

I can vouch for nocluejimbo.
I've bought a IIC combo from him (now a IIC+ and it sounds amazing) and he was always quick to answer all my questions and he handled the whole transaction very professional. You're in good hands if you buy from him.

BTW, I still owe you some tone clips dude, I'll try to record some soon :)

Good luck with the sale!

Back