• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boss RC20XL Looper

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a Boss RC20XL Looper pedal. I've had it for about 2 years and I just really haven't used it as much as I thought I would so it's time to move it along. It's great for storing samples/loops ahead of time or making up loops on the fly. You can find all the technical specs here: BOSS U.S. - RC-20XL: Loop Station

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original box, batteries, and sound library CD filled with backing tracks for jamming.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Virginia

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM!

References (eBay or other forum userid): turmoil on Rig-Talk.com, Harmony-Central.com, Jemsite.com, sevenstring.org and snowfallabove on ebay with over 100 all positive feedback ratings.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $180 shipped and paypal'd but open to offers.

Pictures:

bf1.jpg

bb1.jpg

be1.jpg

Latest posts

Back