• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Boogie Mark IV short head and matching 1x12 cab CUSTOM!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbie the Rad Dorklift

Reaction score
Alright...

This amp is 2 years old, started life as a 1x12 short combo, had the head shell and cab made by MJW amps about 9 months ago(ish). It is in excellent condition AFAIK, but will do a thorough check when I'm home.

It currently has 2 EL34s and 2 6L6s in it, but can put all 6L6s back if you wish.

The amp itself still has a few years warranty with Mesa Boogie; I can provde all the reciepts and things if you wish.

All the info you could possibly want is here.

The cab is an oversized, and (almost) closed back (it had a small panel opening). The speaker is a Celestion C90.

4440.jpg

4441.jpg

4442.jpg

I'm asking for £1400 for the head, £250 for the cab or £1600 for both head and cab.

Herbie the Rad Dorklift said:
Alright...

This amp is 2 years old, started life as a 1x12 short combo, had the head shell and cab made by MJW amps about 9 months ago(ish). It is in excellent condition AFAIK, but will do a thorough check when I'm home.

It currently has 2 EL34s and 2 6L6s in it, but can put all 6L6s back if you wish.

The amp itself still has a few years warranty with Mesa Boogie; I can provde all the reciepts and things if you wish.

All the info you could possibly want is here.

The cab is an oversized, and (almost) closed back (it had a small panel opening). The speaker is a Celestion C90.

4440.jpg

4441.jpg

4442.jpg

I'm asking for £1400 for the head, £250 for the cab or £1600 for both head and cab.
Man if I can shift my lonestar I'll definitely buy this off you! Been after a mark iv for so long.

Back