• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 Brand New Electro Voice EVM-12L's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightywarlock

Reaction score
If any of you have paid attention, i recently picked these up from off of an ebay auction.
they are 1983 EV EVM-12L's OEM New Old Stock 8ohm speakers that were brand new in the box. I tried them out in my Recto 2x12, and i dont know if it was a wiring issue of my part or my amp, but after a few days of trying to get it right i gave up and pulled them back out of there and right back to the box. I don't know if it was a load issue from my amp or maybe i didnt do a good job soldering the jack on my cab, or had left too much wiring inside the cab, but i need this cab for gigging and i gave up instead of experimenting. I blew a tube in my amp and got a weird sound when i really really cranked them up. i think it was the wiring, or the amp, not the speakers, but i need the money at the moment, and cant hold onto these speakers unfortunately.

The speakers are from this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230176821817&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=013

click there to see the pictures.

oh and i will ship these boxes in new boxes.

make me a deal on one, or both. plus shipping. i will sell for what i paid, or $115 each plus shipping. I'm losing the extra $30 it cost me in gas that day as i spent the whole night driving just to pick these up! oh well.

let me know if anyone wants em

Back