• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR TRADE: Mint ENGL Powerball V2 w/ Z-5 Footswitch!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InFlames235

Reaction score
Hey all, i'm looking to trade my ENGL Powerball V2 w/ z-5 footswitch in absolutely mint condition. No scratches, dents, etc. and it works perfectly! I'm really open to any type of high-end head to trade for (such as Mark IV head, VHT UL, VHT CL/CLX, etc.) but am really looking for something VERSATILE! I'd love something with some high gain (not too high...something with Mark IV style gain would be fine) and some great cleans as well (cleans aren't AS important). Anyways, i'm down to trade for any good high end head so please please please make offers! Will show pics upon request and once someone takes interest in a trade I will show pics either way since I figure that is required before any type of deal can be made. Anyways, lets see what you guys got! :D

AIM: BlackwaterPark44
Email: [email protected]

Edit: Time for pictures!

ENGL006.jpg

ENGL005.jpg

ENGL004.jpg

ENGL003.jpg

ENGL002.jpg

ENGL001.jpg

Latest posts

Back