Foot Switch PoP not fixed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undrcroft

Reaction score
I know the 3 chan. Footswitch POP has been discussed before, the only post i saw on it was here

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34225

but the solution offered there of running through the channels(i assume by hitting the footswitch buttons) and hitting the standby while on chan 2 didn't solve the pop. Its quite loud. I just bought this amp new, and didn't notice it at the store. I can't believe Mesa is just going with it like this. I change channels mid song quite often and can't just work around this. Has anyone else found a solution, or way of working around it. Pop is most noticeable going into channel 2 and 1 of course.
thanks for any ideas.

Whats your power supply like? I live in a very very old house, and the power is very "dirty" and makes a huge difference at least for me. Try getting a power conditioner.

undrcroft said:
I know the 3 chan. Footswitch POP has been discussed before, the only post i saw on it was here

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34225

but the solution offered there of running through the channels(i assume by hitting the footswitch buttons) and hitting the standby while on chan 2 didn't solve the pop. Its quite loud. I just bought this amp new, and didn't notice it at the store. I can't believe Mesa is just going with it like this. I change channels mid song quite often and can't just work around this. Has anyone else found a solution, or way of working around it. Pop is most noticeable going into channel 2 and 1 of course.
thanks for any ideas.

One thing I noticed that is the louder you turn the amp up, the pop noise level stays stationary. I noticed the pop alot more at lower house levels, when the amp is turned up in a band mix the pop becomes a non-issue I can hardly hear it (at least for me).

Latest posts

Back