• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fishy MkIV on Ebay...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
Isn't this an odd listing. It's the second time, I believe, that it was listed. Seller states it's a rack mount IV but he has the "wooden case version" as well. But the pics are clearly not a rack mount. Feedback of 2. Buyer beware...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220457769786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

All he is not saying is that the pics are old and that its currently in the rackmount kit (which is legit) and that he still has the head shell. Its all good.

I don't know man. It says "shown in rackmount". Clearly not a rackmount. Feedback is 2. Sounds like he doesn't know much about the item: "I also have the wooden case version". That sound like a guy who knows much about amps? Then he says "Pictures may seem a little fuzzy, but those who know a good product don't need the pictures". Firstly, the pics really aren't fuzzy and secondly, he clearly doesn't want people asking him for more.

Screw this guy. I emailed him and asked for pics of the amp as it is now in the rack mount and apparently he's too busy to do that.

**** him.

Really? Well if that ain't proof. C'mon the guys auction contradicted the pic and he wasn't able to come up with other pictures.

Latest posts

Back