Finally joining the Mark club.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRSKILLER

Reaction score
Today I ordered the Mark IV short head, black with gold grille. So stoked! Can't wait............................................................ :arrow:

Yeah definitely post the pics. I am curious to see what the gold grill will look like.

A gold grill with the IV wil surely add a touch of class to this umbeleivable tone monster !
Pics please as soon as you have it :wink: !

Wow that is a long time. I think the reason for the extended wait times is that they make a run and only those that are ordered plus a couple. This keeps them from piling up. The demand keeps them busy.

When I got my MKIV it was the only one in western Canada. There is only one company that has the rights to sell mesas here and it was at another of their outlats. They tried to bs me that if they brought it in from the other store I had to buy it before trying it out. I raised a lot of stink and they finally brought it in. But it's tough to find them apparently. Pretty bad when you can't even try a particular model out before you buy. I was lucky they even had one or I would never have got one as I would never buy an amp without trying it out first. How many MKIV's would Mesa sell if they were available to try in the stores like their other models? I'll bet a lot more people would be buying them instead of the newer models.

I think it is up to the stores to determine what is to be stocked. I have seen differing selection at different stores. I am pretty sure that no matter what is being sold typically the wait time to get anything is until they go into production again. Unfortunately, only Mesa can say but I never see any store with a massive supply of Mesas, even GCs.

Aw you young whippersnappers don't know how good you have these days! I remember the days of the Mk1's when the only way to get a boogie was to order it. There were no dealers. It was all mail order then.
I still have an early brochure that was typewritten!(Now you know I'm talking the dark ages cause there weren't even computers much less the net to trade opinions about boogies on) They really did use dyno labels!!

Back