• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Nomad 100 Combo Dallas Texas Area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanting to move out my Nomad 100 combo to try out some other amps. Had this for 6 months now, wonderful amp but want an amp that will be more suited to metal/prog metal tones. Amp is in mint condition. No mods, only wear is in the handle which has some frayed stitching which came from the previous owner. Replaced the preamp tubes 4 months ago with Groove Tubes, only have about 20hrs of playing on them. Power Tubes will need to be swapped. Amp has never been gigged or pushed passed the halfway point of the volume knob (by me at least)

I would like to do this as a local deal in the Dallas-Fortworth area. If need be I can drive to meet halfway if you're just outside the metroplex. Though, if someone outside the area would like it, then I would expect all shipping costs paid by purchaser.

I also have this on Craigslist and other sites so it may be taken off market without notice.

Asking $850

I'll add pictures ASAP

Latest posts

Back