• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electro-Voice EVF 100.00

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konstantine RK

Reaction score
SPECIAL OFFER TO MEMBERS OF THE BOOGIE BOARD (100.00) each
ebaypicev.jpg

evfront.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

This is the EVF-12 Speaker made by Electro Voice for Fender and it was used in the Fender 75 Amplifier back in the early to mid 80s It was also used as an upgrade speaker in a few other models, but was stock in the 75. It is basically the same EVM-12L which is still available today.

Classic lead guitar performance—full, precise overdriven tones and unrivaled clean tones • Ideal upgrade speaker • 300 watts long-term power capacity • Edge-wound flat aluminum wire for maximum output and “bulletproof” reliability • 100-dB sensitivity. One dust cover has a dent but that is only a cosmetic flaw and does not affect the sound. I cannot hold on to this treasure as I have a les paul in the shop and need money to recover it. My loss is your gain as we all know what great speakers the EV guitar speakers truly are.

Will only ship to Lower 48 states and Canada... all sales are final and I only accept Paypal. Buyer pays shipping (31.04)

Back