Does Mesa ship Head cabinets without the amp??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you can wait until we all get our heads ya greedy *******! :wink:

I would be prepared to wait. Any head cabs for the V are going to the heads for now... just a guess.

I'm sure they will.

Before I went and built my own head cab for My Road King, I called Mesa and asked if they would build me one.

They said they would, and that they would even alter it for the electronics to go along the top.

For the Mark series, all you need is the regular empty head cab with no alterations.

Check with the poster gts on this board From the pictures I have seen him do for the other mark series head cabs, his stuff looks very professional.

primal said:
I'm sure they will.

Before I went and built my own head cab for My Road King, I called Mesa and asked if they would build me one.

They said they would, and that they would even alter it for the electronics to go along the top.

For the Mark series, all you need is the regular empty head cab with no alterations.

Check with the poster gts on this board From the pictures I have seen him do for the other mark series head cabs, his stuff looks very professional.

Thanks!!!

How much do you think it will cost?? ballpark.

Nermel said:
primal said:
I'm sure they will.

Thanks!!!

How much do you think it will cost?? ballpark.

They had quoted me 400-450 dollars, but that included modifying the head cab to work with the "upside down" combo electronics.

Latest posts

Back