Dimension of Roadster 1x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Warner

Reaction score
I was only able to play a roadster head here locally and had to buy a 1x12 combo from out of state. Needless to say I'm buying it sight unseen but I dont think I'm going to be disappointed. Unfortunately I have to wait 'till it gets here from VA.

Anyway, could one of you roadster combo owners tell me what the actual dimensions are of the combo? I cant find it anywhere. Also, on the web site it looks as though the 1x12 and 2x12 combos are the same size. Is that correct? I'm trying to get a head start on a road case for the roadster.

Thanks!

I got your email yesterday, it was a pretty busy weekend, sorry I didnt' get back with you..... If no one chimes in by tonight when I get home from work I'll grab my tape measure and get you some measurments (if I don't get distracted).

Bill Warner said:
I was only able to play a roadster head here locally and had to buy a 1x12 combo from out of state. Needless to say I'm buying it sight unseen but I dont think I'm going to be disappointed. Unfortunately I have to wait 'till it gets here from VA.

Anyway, could one of you roadster combo owners tell me what the actual dimensions are of the combo? I cant find it anywhere. Also, on the web site it looks as though the 1x12 and 2x12 combos are the same size. Is that correct? I'm trying to get a head start on a road case for the roadster.

Thanks!

Did you order it from Melodee Music?

Bill Warner said:

Thanks!

I use road cases . I would reccomend you actually get the amp in your hands before ordereing a case . What if its damaged in shipping ? I was going to order my case before my new amp came from mesa but they suggested waiting until i got the amp and measure it myself . For what its worth just thought i would chime in .

Hi

Outside dimensions are;
68.5cm wide
33.0cm deep
54.0cm high

WIHOUT the castors fitted.

You might want to wait until your 1x12 arrives just in case their is a difference.

cheers

Hmmmm thats a pretty big for a 1x12 combo. Thats bigger than both my other 2x12 combos. And here I thought I was down sizing! :)

At least it's still a lot smaller than my half stack!

Thanks guys!

Looks like I got beat to it....I'll post what I got too since I'm terrible at the metric system.

These could be off 1/4 of an inch either way, but they should be pretty close:
20 1/2 inches tall (without casters)
27 inches wide
13 inches deep

And it weighs a million and an half pounds..... Ok, not really - It's really about 80-90 pounds.

FYI: I think my Road King combo was only 1 1/2 inches wider.

Back