Difference between Roadster, Stiletto Ace, Rectoverb and F60

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a huge, broad question. Stilettos have a british (marshall type sound) Everyone knows what Rectifiers sound like and a Rectoverb is just a Solo 50 with Reverb. The F 50 sounds like, well, an F 50....not sure how to describe that one cause I have only used the model a few times. Kinda Fendery but beefier.

You really would be doing yourself a favor by hitting a dealer and playing some amps. If you dont live near one plan a roadtrip or something and include a Mesa dealer on that trip.

It might be more than just a road trip, since Tromsø is in Norway.

The Mesa distributor in Norway is located at PB 63 1405 Langhus. Their website is at http://www.gemusikk.no/

What kind of music do you want to play with your Boogie, friend?

hej, hur mor du?

ok thats swedish but already close to norway ;-)

... just my two cents

since i played marshalls for 20 years, the stiletto ace combo (have not played a head) is anything else than a british marshall amp. its very tight with incredible clean and smoothing hights - powerfull to the punch you have in your right hand. drooling creamy saturated gains and crystal tchirping clean sounds.

the sound is very unique (my opinion) don't know why mesa needs to sell it with the marshall comparison. it looks very british (esp. the head like an old plexi)

but as the others already said - there is nothing than comparing the amps and sounds life by yourself - don't believe a word cause words are only spoken!

take care!

Back