DC10 fried in Italy!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be returning to the states tomorrow...the **** thing blew some fuses in Gaeta, Italy and the last fuse that went in melted the holder after I saw the plates glowing on one of the power tubes. The outlet I was on was running 115v, btw. I'm pretty angry because Ill have to drive it over to M/B Hollywood when I return....

fdesalvo said:
Ill be returning to the states tomorrow...the **** thing blew some fuses in Gaeta, Italy and the last fuse that went in melted the holder after I saw the plates glowing on one of the power tubes. The outlet I was on was running 115v, btw. I'm pretty angry because Ill have to drive it over to M/B Hollywood when I return....

I'm still little surprised that they have 115V available in Europe, perhaps bigger venues used to American acts have that...did you measure it just to make sure? Was it grounded etc..?

fdesalvo said:

Sounds like you were plugged to a 230v outlet...Some crazy kids might had fun sticking some 115v labels here and there...

BTW i'm sorry for the thing...I hope you're boogie will be 'back' soon!

Latest posts

Back