• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cyberguitar now appears to be guitargear2008

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With his terrible english and located in the US, I would definitely stay away, but I speak only for myself.

Wow getting 10 posts is more of a pain than I thought...

I can say from experience that this guy is legit. I bought my Mark IV from him with no issues. The amp works great, and only had a problem with one of the tubes, which was a little bit noisy. NO other problems at all. Guy responded to calls and emails very quickly, and although his English sucks, you can understand him just fine.

ketiov said:
and only had a problem with one of the tubes, which was a little bit noisy.

Hi ketiov,

So did he provide you with a new tube or how did the seller resolve the noisy tube issue ?

Billq said:
ketiov said:
and only had a problem with one of the tubes, which was a little bit noisy.

Hi ketiov,

So did he provide you with a new tube or how did the seller resolve the noisy tube issue ?
He said in the description that he turned on the amp and it worked. He also said he was told it was an older model, so I was expecting to do a tube change anyway. This is the one with the EV 12 speaker, from early on.

I found out about the "noisy" tube after playing the amp when it got here. It just hummed a little bit, but it wasn't noticeable while playing.

This guy by no means sounded like an expert at all.

Like I said though, he was very quick in replying to all questions. Such as when he shipped it, the tracking said the amp weighed 45 lbs, which was wrong. I wrote him, and he replied within 30 minutes and said he got a discount from his friend who works at the shipping place. So instead of paying for 65 lbs of shipping I paid for 45.

His English is quite horrible, I'll admit, but it's more simple than bad.

If you guys have the real name of that other guy, Cyberguitar, I can tell you if this guy is going by the same name.

ketiov said:

Hi ketiov,

I was reading bottom to top and saw you post above.

What do you mean when you say: "Wow getting 10 posts is more of a pain than I thought..."

Billq said:
ketiov said:

Hi ketiov,

I was reading bottom to top and saw you post above.

What do you mean when you say: "Wow getting 10 posts is more of a pain than I thought..."
You need 10 posts to post in classifieds.

It was hard to make 6 posts without spamming on these boards :p

Back