could use advice on IIC+ settings .........none in data base

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifivic

Reaction score
OK don't crucify me for asking about the cleans as I realize it's schtick is "the sustaining distortion of the guitar gods"........just (stole) the combo (w/simul, Verb, EQ & EVM-12L) from my local GC 2 days ago and my son Platypus has already given me his recommended setting for distortion which indeed is truly awe inspiring but I'd also like to check out it's cleans which I have read are also legendary but my experience is with Tweeds and Mesa's ultra sensitive tone stack has always intimidated me.......ANY advice will be mucho appreciated. The PARTICULAR setting that I am after is my fave setting on a great Tweed amplifier such as my '57 Twin......I would call it "on the fence borderline" where the amp allows you to go from clean to raunchy growl BY MERELY APPLYING MORE PICK PRESSURE. As a side note I've read that they are not their happiest with single coils but with my limited experience so far with it I am happy to say that with my Nocaster it is truly awesome but with my R-4 (P-90'S) it is just freakin outrageous and I at times think somebody else is playing! :lol:

Suprising that there are no settings for this model in the database :?

JOEY B. said:
If you have not seen these yet, they may help you to dial in your C+. :D

WOW Joey, THANK YOU IMMENSELY!........just what I needed!

If you ever need any home audio/video or high end bicycle advice just let me know.

Latest posts

Back