Could this be an easy mod for my rectoverb?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrykeBack

Reaction score
I had talked to the tech on mesa a few weeks back about my parallel effects loop issue with weird feedback and oscillating. One issue fixed was a line level shifter...however I still can't run modulations and my long delay trails can do phasing issues.

I've got the Series II rectoverb head with the parallel effects loop pan pot that can go from 10 to 90 percent. Now I was wondering if I can rewire the pot or get a different one to go from 0 to 100 percent? And would going 100 percent in parallel actually make it a serial loop?

I ask this because the tech at mesa said that any pedals that sucked tone infront of the amp would still be sucking tone in a serial but not in a parallel loop.

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm actually going to be down in the LA hollywood area this weekend. Do you mean the factory of mesa, or the mesa boogie amp store down in hollywood next to sam ash and the GC?

StrykeBack said:
Hey thanks for the reply. I'm actually going to be down in the LA hollywood area this weekend. Do you mean the factory of mesa, or the mesa boogie amp store down in hollywood next to sam ash and the GC?

I meant Mesa HQ in the Bay Area. I dont know if they offer mods in the outlet store, worth asking though.

has anyone tried to put a tube rectifier in a single rec/rectoverb head? diode shmiode!

Latest posts

Back