Considering buying modded 2 ch. Dual Rec. from Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oystein

Reaction score
Hi!
First post, yay :)

I am considering buying my first 2 ch. dual rectifier from ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230170141490&Category=43374&_trksid=p3907.m29
and have couple of questions!

What do you think about the added serial efx-loop? Good or bad thing?
i am probably not going to use the efx-loop when playing

What do you think about the powercord mod?
The attaced powercord have been turned into a removable one. i tour quite alot and i like the thought of being able to replace the powercord on the road if it should break for some reason.

I emailed the seller asking for serialnumber and when it was bought, will update when i get the answer!

Thank you!
Oystein

Hi again!
The serial nr. is 007972 and the amp was bought in 2003

can anybody help me decide if this is worth bidding on?

Oystein said:
Hi again!
The serial nr. is 007972 and the amp was bought in 2003

can anybody help me decide if this is worth bidding on?

The owner may have bought it in 2003 but the serial # dates it older than mine. My sn is in the 10000's and was made on 3/98.

His feedback is good but there's not much of it. He doesn't talk that much about the amp. Make sure you've got good communication with him and find out how he plans to pack the amp.

For damage during shipping company's always try to blame the packing first. Not the hung over 21 year old that dropped it in the hub or packages that caught in a jam on the belt or the loader who put it on the bottom (or top sometimes) of a load wall.

Welcome to the board and good luck.

Hi Oystein, I believe the parallel to serial mod on the effects loop requires that they remove the solo level control. They use that circuitry for the mod. That might be something you want to confirm/consider.

Latest posts

Back