Connecting a Digitech GSP1101 to a Mesa Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jt733

Reaction score
I just bought my first Mesa (Roadster) I absolutely love it, I have a GSP 1101, and a Controller II pedal that I'd like to be able to hook up to the full functionality of the amp... I'd like for the 1101 to talk to the Mesa and change channels for me with the push ( or stomp) of 1 button.. Like Patch #23 is on channel 1, but when I stomp on patch 25, it changes the amp to channel 3 or 4 etc... How does one go about doing this?? Also, I'm a huge Petrucci fan, so any help with building patches o tone settings would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

I'm going with the RJM Mini Gizmo and play my GSP 110 thru my Control 2 pedal thru the Mini, and into the amp- I'll have total control over my patches, and banks, as well as on the fly changes to my patches, AS WELL AS, being able to change amp channels, to really get my Mesa's tone out there- AWESOME- Everyone has to have one of these little guys!!

Back