• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Triaxis Setup

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shabkar

Reaction score
FOR SALE::

Triaxis Pre - Amp
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rackmount-Preamps/TriAxis/triaxis.html

Simulcast 290 Power Amp
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Stereo_Power/Simul_2_Ninety/simul_2_ninety.html

-----For those who don't know....these two were made for each other!!

2 - 1 x 12 Celestion Power 90 speaker cabs (Closed Back)
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Guitar%20Cabinets/COMPACTcabs/Thiele-1x12-LG.htm

Boogie SUS - 4 shock mount rack (Not too big & can go almost anywhere)
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Accessories/Rack-Cases/Shockmount_Racks.html#racks

Digital Music Corp. "Ground Control" Midi foot controller
http://guitargeek.com/gearview/35/

Salivating Yet??!! It's better than you think!! All of this gear is in pristine condition. Almost never used. Not a scratch!!! I bought it all directly from Mesa Boogie on sunset blvd some years ago and unfortunately have been traveling ever since......this is not a backpacker's rig!!! Resisted selling it for a long time because it's......well perfect. But since I know that I will be traveling around for some time more and need the money to study massage, I have to sell and sell soon. Bummer for me and Blessing for you!!!! (If you know what your looking at then you will know what it's worth). I would like to sell it all as a package and would be more willing to negotiate if that were the case.......that being said I am an open minded person and am a motivated seller who needs the cash flow. Paid Over 5K for this rig and it's in the same condition as when bought!!!
Price : 3800 - OBO (will be advertised locally and on other sites and could be sold soon.)

Other Goodies!!! Check out the other classified section as this one is specifically Boogie.

The asking price listed here should be viewed as a ball park figure. I am a motivated and open minded seller. Thanks.

I am lowering the asking price by $400 today in hopes to get a little better response. the price is now $3400 OBO. Thanks.

Hmmmmmmm.........I am not sure waht version???? I bought it brand new from mesa boogie on sunset blvd in 2001 and have barely used it at all ....... in fact I think the times it's been turned on can be counted on my fingures and toes. So what ever "version" was around in 2001 is the version that is being sold.

If you click on the link I provided for the simul 290 it will inform you of how the Triaxis pre-amp and the 290 interface in a most unique and veritile way. The results of this marriage is an even broader tone pallette than you would have with the triaxis alone.

Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.

PS: the links provided underneath each item will give you a stock picture and a general description of the item. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera or I would take a picture of the rig........I know if people saw how it was set up I would probably be getting a better response.

that's what i was inquiring about... let alone version....

either way the version can be upgraded at mesa and its not a head to shoip so ts not that difficult...

would you sell just the tri and 2:90?

Wellllll..........It's not my preference to separate everything but........if you make me an offer that's resonable and we can progress from there. Thanks alot for the inquiry and I hope we can find an arrangement that's suitable for everyone.
Matthew

everything is still for sale .......... make me an offer I can't refuse and your in gear heaven!!!!

Tri and 290 now will be offered seperately for 2600 OBO. Buyer handles shipping from naples florida.
Thanks y'all :D

The triaxis typically goes for around $1000 used (though I've seen them for less), and the 2:90 goes for $750 used. Am I missing something? Why such a high price?

That's not entirely true.

The Triaxis (if in mint condidition -- and warranty remaining), I've seen sell as high as $1250, and I sold one of my two 2:90s amp s last month on the bay for $975, and sold my 2nd one to GC (no less) for $850.....both were in like new condition with warranty remaining.

However, I do admit his asking price is way high for used pieces. :cry:

I appreciate the feed back!!

I hoped to stimulate some offers with my asking price.....setting the tone so to speak. Everything is mint and I do still hope to sell them. I will be posting them on the bay soon and maybe I and who ever buys will get luckey. Hope all is well.

shabkar

Just who exactly is your target market with those prices? Certainly not U.S. as they're about 40% cheaper new than your used price.

Perhaps if your asking price was more realistic....as the other poster stated in the $1000 - $1250 range (the higher end of the spec would be for a near new still warranty remaining 3+ unit) for the TriAxis

..........and about $700 - $950 for the 2:90, same logic/rationale as above applied

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back