clips of a mesa boogie doing rock

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan_tre

Reaction score
ok has any 1 got clips of a amp thats got same kinda tones as the roadster or the roadster its self doing emm well rock music kinda like tin lizzy

cause most the clips i hear are metal... or high gain stuff...

im not saying like not much gain at all but just rock music that isnt heavy in ya face??

i just dont wanna pay £2000 and go 2 band prak and go oo crap we r now metal lol

No one got any clips of a raodster??

Doesnt have to just be rock cna be anyhting i just want 2 hear clips of it in action.

HaHa nice one man.

na well pretty much all clips ive heard of mesa boogie have been metal. Im talkinga guitar sound that wont scare away people who like music and not just metal but also will make metal ppl go mm nice tone. are band plays a modern version of wht i like to call green day coving thin lizzy with no doute singing over the top.. so it needs to be a tone that wont scare people away but still gets ppl going hell yea..

does that help??

OO and yea those clips rule. reminds me of what i hear on the roadster keep em coming..

Pretty much any tube amp and decent pickups and tone woods can get what you are after. Really high gain recto tones are mainstream so as long as you play at reasonable volumes and sound musical with decent gear the audience will not be turned off.

What you want to do is find out what amps/setups make up your favorite guitar tones. Try to find out what your favorite bands use/used and find an amp setup that tries to go for those tones. It sounds like you just want a generic mid-gain distortion tone which pretty much every amp is capable of.

Here's a clip of one of our tunes using the Roadster....

http://www.deroche.co.uk/andy/mp3/Heart.mp3

That sounds really nice.

I had a bad prak last night i love my dsl50s tone so much i mean its thick and smooth but my rythm guiest also has the same amp (he got his 1 year later) and now has a gibson also and i couldnt hear a thing it sounded the same and for solos i just didnt cut (he has the same settings ) mids about 7. and i dont want to use a boost pedal in the loop because that means 2 cables and a power cable which doesnt strech that far.

But also and my main problem is the fact say were in clean and then a solos ocming up i have 2 press the eq pedal on and then go 2 the over drive pedal, and after the solo turn the eq pedal of just b4 the solos ends and then click the chanel switch it brings me down because i have to worry about the time of pressing the pedals. I just want a amp that will allow me to have the same kinda normal rock tone but a simple press this chanel 4 solos then back to the clean.

with the roadster i think il be able to have a clean, slightly overdriven, rythm tone and finaly lead tone.

Back