Change of heart with '93 chrome chassis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMPMAN

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know a few of you were scratching the knogins :? the other day when I was selling the '93 DR Chrome Chassis. Well, I must have had wax buildup in the ears 'cause after dialing the tone in and becoming more familiar with it, I can see what all the hype was about 8) . I still like my 3 channel but am very pleased with the '93. I know there will be some disappointed :evil: Ebayers due to me ending the auction.

However good/bad news, I need to sell off one of my Marshalls to make up the majority of what I spent on the 2 ch. So, if anyone is interested I have a JCM800 reissue for sale, I bought it new and it's in pristine condition. I will be putting it on Ebay tomorrow.

Good for you man...I was following the thread and really didn't get why (yes,headscratchin') you were selling the 93 ? They just flat out annihilate everything in it's path.
I don't know if you've experimented with swapping out tubes both pre and power but these early 2 channels respond really well in the EQ section with
different pre tubes. Much more so than the 3 chnl's dude... You should check it out !

I LOVE the tone of my new years baby 93 :twisted:

Good luck selling the JCM800 RI !!!

Let me guess you set everything at about 12, Gain at 1 and Presence about 2:30 Master 10, Bold Rectifier tubes and let loose huh.

Glad the wax came loose. :cry:

Latest posts

Back