Candlebox guitarist's gear? (Peter Klett)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always dug his tone and style. What gear does he use? Anyone know?

I like this guy as well. I remember trying to research his gear years ago and came up empty- someone told me he was a Soldano user, but I am not completely convinced. If you find out- post... I would like to know

Laskyman

I saw them in concert back in '94, one of the opening acts for Metallica. They butchered "Voodoo Chile" really bad...

I think i remember seeing Marshalls in his backline, maybe playing a Les Paul?

i remember an old interview form back in the day, where he said he used Mesa and a Peavey Classic series amp becasue they contrased well. I don't remember which Mesa though.

I looked up some YouTube videos and found one where he was playing a Les Paul through a Marshall... I guess that sums it up...

I kind of thought his tone sounds like a PRS through a Mesa, but I guess I was wrong...

MusicManJP6 said:
I looked up some YouTube videos and found one where he was playing a Les Paul through a Marshall... I guess that sums it up...

I kind of thought his tone sounds like a PRS through a Mesa, but I guess I was wrong...

I would have never thought PRS through a Mesa....maybe a LP through a Mesa.

I've heard he uses a Peavey Classic, and Mesa had him on the artist list for a while.

Latest posts

Back