cab switcher for roadster??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
anyone know of any device out there that will switch cabinets kind of like the functionality in the RK? I chose the roadster over the RK because i just liked it better and the price was more in my price range at the time, but i would love to have my cleans through a open back and my dirty through a closed back. i've seen the tonebone cabbone but wasn't sure if there were any other options out there.

jdurso said:
anyone know of any device out there that will switch cabinets kind of like the functionality in the RK? I chose the roadster over the RK because i just liked it better and the price was more in my price range at the time, but i would love to have my cleans through a open back and my dirty through a closed back. i've seen the tonebone cabbone but wasn't sure if there were any other options out there.

I use a tonebone headswitcher. Great piece of gear .

Barry you use the head switcher for switching cabinets?? or do you use the cabbon? also have you tried the external switching on which ever tonebone it is? wondering if i can do external switching via midi using my amp gizmo.

jdurso said:
Barry you use the head switcher for switching cabinets?? or do you use the cabbon? also have you tried the external switching on which ever tonebone it is? wondering if i can do external switching via midi using my amp gizmo.

No, I use it to switch between two heads and one cab

ahhh.... i'm going for the opposite approach.... did the two head thing for years and got tired of lugging all that equipment around.

Latest posts

Back