Boogie .50 Caliber +

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trucker

Reaction score
I just scored me a .50 Cal+ on ebay for $500 shipped ! I am wanting to know if the chassis will fit into a MKIV or MKIII combo cab. I would like to put my new .50cal into one of those nice wood finished cabs with the cane grill. Are they the same measurements for mounting ?

First off, that's a sick price dude, the .50 Caliber + is one of my favorite Boogies so far, I've had a IV, III Blue Stripe and a C+ and aside from the C+ I think the .50 Cal+ is my next favorite - mind you this is my opinion based on strictly the Lead channel and used for METAL!

Anyhow, my .50 Cal+ is a combo and it measures 17" wide which is the same as a Mark series Medium/Long Head, so you should be able to fit it.

FYI: I've been thru a few a different quite a few tubes in the .50 Cal and so far I am VERY happy with:

V1-Tung Sol 12AX7
V2-Electro Harmonix 12AT7
V3-Tung Sol 12AX7
V4-Tung Sol 12AX7
V5-Tung Sol 12AX7

Groove Tube 6L6's for Power Tubes.

I have some pretty cool metal settings if your interested, not sure your style but just thought I'd mention it.

Back