back to Mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnatex

Reaction score
well in a few hours ill be back in the Mesa Family. i sold my DR a while back and i have experimented with a few different amps. but when the **** UPS guy decides to show up ill be back with Mesa. i feel like a kid on Xmas eve right now.

clutch71 said:
Do I need to redo your rig diagrams? I think I have the original.
sure you can if you want to. im running either my EC-400VF or LP studio to Boss TU-2, MXR ZW-44, ISP Decimator, Radial Bigshot ABY. thats split to my Stiletto which is running through my 1960A and my 5150 thats going through my 1960B.

it sounds great. im about to do the Bias Mod to the 5150. once i get that done i think ill have a rig ill be set on for a while. but then again....i am a gear *****.

thanks alot buddy

xnatex said:
clutch71 said:
Do I need to redo your rig diagrams? I think I have the original.
sure you can if you want to. im running either my EC-400VF or LP studio to Boss TU-2, MXR ZW-44, ISP Decimator, Radial Bigshot ABY. thats split to my Stiletto which is running through my 1960A and my 5150 thats going through my 1960B.

it sounds great. im about to do the Bias Mod to the 5150. once i get that done i think ill have a rig ill be set on for a while. but then again....i am a gear *****.

thanks alot buddy

Will do. I'm on vacation in NC so sometime next week when I'm home, I'll PM you with it.

Dave

I'm thinking of getting into the Mesa deal myself... We'll see soon enough once I do a bit more research on amps.

The Magic Hoof said:
I'm thinking of getting into the Mesa deal myself... We'll see soon enough once I do a bit more research on amps.

Just pull the plug already bro.. I did after I test drove a 3 channel Dual Rectro for a week.. I have never been happier with my tone/sound..!!!!

Rex

Back