axess cfx4 cable for markllc+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djemass

Reaction score
hi
Do if need a custom cable as for marklV or only a mono jack 6.35mm is enough?

Thanx

you can choose the cable or a simple mini cable ... but the cable is great becuase it does 4 switching in one cable so you can make it simple ... but if there are stuff you want to switch that the custom cable doesn't do .. loke Class A and Simul-Class ... u need a mini cable.

A stock IIC+ doesn't have a DIN socket, as you probably already know. There are just various jacks for switching various functions underneath the chassis, between the preamp tubes and the power tubes.

On the front panel, you have a footswitch jack that toggles between the two channels, but seeing as yours is modded by Jonny, that jack is probably put underneath the chassis as well, since the Volume 1.1 takes its place (if I remember your amp correctly).

There's another jack under there as well, and this one is a stereo (TRS) plug that switches both Reverb and EQ.

If yours has the footswitchable Gain Boost mod as well, that's probably under there as well.

For the CFX4, however, I know that Axess makes DIN to DIN cables (like with a Mark IV), but I'm unsure if they make a DIN-to-several jacks/breakout-type of cable as well. If not, you might just have to use standard jacks from the CFX4 to the IIC+. Just remember to get an insert cable or stereo to dual mono adapter for the connection to the EQ-Rev switching jack.

I know RJM makes these with the Amp Gizmo, though.

http://www.rjmmusic.com/ampdetails.php?manuf=Mesa%2FBoogie%26reg%3B&model=Mark+II

Anyway, you don't need a custom cable between the CFX4 and your IIC+. Std. jacks will do. :wink:

hi
Thanx for the infos
Octavarius, you are totally right
I will switch amp channels, eq and markIV mod
I forgot i converted my combo go head now!!

Cheers

Djemass

Latest posts

Back