Artificial Harmonics on Stiletto I

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtbaker

Reaction score
I have a hard time getting artifical harmonics on my Stiletto Deuce Stage I. It seems like there isn't enough gain. Does anyone else have this problem?

sgtbaker said:
I have a hard time getting artifical harmonics on my Stiletto Deuce Stage I. It seems like there isn't enough gain. Does anyone else have this problem?

Never had any probs on it at all. My bandmate now has my Stiletto Duece Stage I (w/Hollywood Mod). We always use either the "Crunch" or "Tite Gain" mode, and the gain is usually set around 3 o'clock on the "Tite Gain" mode. So, it's lower gain than "Fluid" and not dimed, but still plenty for AH. We never use the "Fluid Drive" mode. Crunch/Tite Gain sound really good, though.

I'll try that. I usually have that for low gain stuff and Channel two on the Deuce for higher gain, but I may have to swap this.

sgtbaker said:
Just the channel masters

You're probably not cooking with enough gas then, where are your channel masters at? You might want to kick them up a notch and then use the output knob to adjust the volume... in this setup the channel master knob will control the pre to post amp distortion.

Latest posts

Back