• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in trading a Mark V for an Electra Dyne?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan28

Reaction score
Hello, I have a year old Electra Dyne head - white tolex, brown leather face and matching white 4x12 cab with brown grill, I bought it new from a local boogie dealer it is in excellent shape, I've played it under 20 times only at my home, the foot controller is unused. I had to send it to boogie's repair center to replace a faulty op amp the first week I had it, it has since worked beautifully. I'm interested in trading for a Mark V, I wanted a Mark V when I purchased the Dyne, but when I saw the white dyne there and knowing it was being discontinued i decided to make the purchase. I think the Dyne sounds great but I want a Mark V. If anyone is interested you can email me at: [email protected], I'll send pics and whatever other info you need, I live in West Virginia if anyone interested is close.

Latest posts

Back