Anyone ever tried a boogie wedge 1x12?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent but I know a guy that plays a Mark IIb with an EVM and has the Theil extension cab with the EVM in it and it is extreamly crispy! Im going to jump out and say that if you cant hear yourself with that monitor....your hearing has gone bad. Plus tey are like 200watt speakers--heck...I could probably run my Triple Recto through just the 112 @ moderate volumes and not have any issues with blowing it--they are built like tanks(which you probably already know if you've picked the thing up!!) The magnet on the back alone I think is a 10 pound magnet--Hope you like it--I think they stopped making that speaker as well so--they are getting harder to find! Great find :wink:

I have 2 of the 1x12 wedges, but mine has V30s in them. I like them. I've used them with my Triaxis rig, but I haven't used them with the RKII. Even my buddy's F-30 sounds better through it than through a pair of Carvin 2x12s (older carpet covered w/ Carvin British Series 12s).

well for the record, i got it, and it was back on ebay within in hour.
almost no low end.
thiele cabs smoke them.

Latest posts

Back