Any Mark Vs is Texas?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufuss Sewell

Reaction score
I'm in Austin and the two dealers here keep telling me late June?!?

I'd be willing to drive to San Antonio or Houston though if I could sit with one for an hour or so. Or if you happen to have one and want to Jam ;)

Let me add that I own a fairly high end studio, so if you stop by we can cut some high def tracks to show off.

I keep waiting on the SA dealer to call me when the get it in. I'll probably be buying it when they do.

Yeah! For sure. But I'd rather actually play through it! Are you in Texas?

You can email clips to RufussSewell at Gmail dot com

Yes I'm in Texas Dallas Area, what kind of clips do you want, I will record them and send them your way.

Thanks

Clint

I'd actually prefer to get that sucker in my studio and record some super high quality clips in tons of modes. Then I can post them back on here. I'm not talking about YouTube clips, but actual high quality audio files recorded with nice mics into my super high end console. Do you have any interest in driving to Austin? I have Guinness on tap here!

I would love to, but time is the issue, I will be out on tour starting next week. Maybe when I get back, but I'm sure you will have one by then.

Clint

Latest posts

Back