• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amp/Rack Case for Mesa Roadster/Rectifier/Stiletto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanny

Reaction score
For sale is a brand new Angstrom ATA amp/rack case designed to fit a Mesa Roadster head, but also fits almost any Mesa heads, like the Rectifier or Stiletto, Peavey XXX ect... The dimensions for the amp section is: (W)=25 5/8" (D)=11 7/8" (H)=10

On top is a 6 space rack, 18" depth, so it will fit all those rack drawers or large power conditioners.

This thing is brand new, I purchased it but the band I was with at the time broke up, so it never made it to the road. This case is rated to be airline approved, so your gear will be protected using this case.

Any questions, let me know.

I bought it for $650, and I just want $500 cash. I am moving and don't have the room to take it with. I live just north of Chicago and do not want to ship it. PM me if you are interested.

12b1471gb3kd3p83oc8bt4eda8e8eafbc1eb2.jpg

1f11251353n53m23p98bt7d0204da793f1246.jpg

I really want this. I've been looking for one like this, but I just don't have $500. And I'm in southern WI too, so it would be a short drive.

Well I am going out of town for a couple weeks, if you are able to get the money together, you will be first in line to pick it up when I get back.

Dan

Back