Alright last question on the dual head i promise

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verity38

Reaction score
I am buying this and its a 92' or before im not 100% sure..and i was wondering since it doesnt come with a warrenty..well my mom was wondering how many times have you guys had to bring this to a shop..i told her they are very dependable and if i bought one from the 70's it would still be just as dependable..is this true?

-marc

except for replacing tubes, mesas hardly ever need servicing. I've never heard of anyone having problems with a Mesa head not related to tube failure.

I hope your mom has earplugs!

i practice in a pretty sound proof foom and the one next to it is also so they bairly hear anything

Well, it is coming up on 15 years! Some components can begin to fail, like the caps! Not a big deal though! You'd still be making a wise investment!

how much do caps cost..and i think im def. making a good investment because this is only 800 dollars and it is in amazing condition

mesa0021pp3.jpg

I'm not really up on used prices too much but is $800 really a good price for a 15 year old amp??????????

well for this head since it is discontinued they still go for 1200 and will prolly only go up as they get more and more rarer

dude....just shut up and buy it. LOL Its a 2 channel dual recto. THAT in itself is worth the money. Even if it had no tubes, and the diamond step plate was duck taped on...you will STILL have one of the most sought after tones in rock music history. (Well after you buy tubes and put them in that is.)
Relax....its Mesa.

Hum

P.S. If you don't like it....EVER...I'll trade you my brand new Single recto which still has 4 years left on its warranty. Straight up!

Back