After trying everything, my new amp is, Road King II (PICS)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rareguitar

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum and thought I would post up after lurking around for a few weeks.

After going through a laundry list of top tier amps in the past 3 months from Soldano, Cameron, Diezel, CAE, Bogner and Egnater, all of them awesome in their own way I have found the amp that sounds the best to me for my playing.

The Custom Soldano and Bogner Gear is heading for eBay! The winner is...

Mesa Boogie Road King II

This thing is awesome, the cleans are a joke and the gain channels sound UNBELIEVABLE to my ear!

Some Pics of my paired down RIG! :rock:

DSC03536.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03537.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

I must say that is one nice nice nice nice nice setup!

congrats.

amazing/awesome gear
which pedalboard is that ?
what brand ?
looks real good
and the amp is *drool*

My god, I hope you use pure gold to connect all those pedals... otherwise you're gonna lose everything before your signal even hits the amp :lol:

Semi-seriously: Sweet setup, the RKII is a fuckin' amazing amp, been playing mine for a few years now, still blows me away everyday. Read that manual man, learn all the knobs and how they play with each other... it really is a work of art.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is fucking sick!!!!!!!!! My attic/jam room isn't tall enough to put a full stack in, but I'll take it if you get bored with it.

I had a Mark IV that color, really cool to look at.

Wow man. Color me vividly jealous.

So many pedals! I don't have a one, lol.

i really like how your rig works with the wallpaper :lol:

Whoaaa ! Amazing.

How about taking a one month vacancy staying at home playing all days & nights...

Hope you'll have some spare time for this mastodonte.

Back