• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Big Shout to vulture2600...!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogie4Life

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone who's looking for gear @ a GC. I read a post on this forum about the July 4th Sale they were having on the 2:100 Recto power amp and after calling my local GC {which they were sold out,of course :roll: } I decided to call Steven M. (vulture2600) and he hunted one down for me brand new in the box. Kewl thing was that he did a follow up to make sure everything was ok with shipping and the amp arrived ok etc... which I thought deserved mentioning. I didnt know this guy from the next and dont normally buy gear without trying it out but I would buy from this guy again cause he really went the extra mile. Anyways, just thought others might like to know as its becoming a rarity nowadays :D

Latest posts

Back