93 DR on eBay...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
Couldn't resist...Here's an interesting 2ch on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110127205301&indexURL=5&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

No serial number or if it's there I can't see it...

Large logo, attached cord, not sure if it's parallel or serial my guess is later than 92.

Russ? Elpelotero? Thoughts on a date?

It's a rev G for sure. Most likely a 94'-96' since it has an attached power cord.

Looks pretty shady to me. I wouldn't touch that thing....you might burn your hands.

Indeed it appears to have been ripped off. There is no reason to remove the serial number sticker. It doesn't appear to have been done for aesthetics either as you can see either marring or residue left where it has even been wiped recently.

As to the year, I would assume post '94. The amp is definitely a Rev. G as it is a parallel loop. The attached power cord means it was an earlier G. The larger logo could mean a replacement headshell. I think I have seen amps up until '96 with an attached cord. It has knobs like mine without the pointers. Mine is a '94 but black chassis not chrome.

That one looks really shady! Especially since the seller doesn't have any feedback... :shock:

Latest posts

Back