.50 Caliber Sound clips?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyck7

Reaction score
I have no way to try this amp out physically, so I kinda have to rely on soundclips and reviews. I'm pretty set on the .50 Caliber. I haven't heard soundclips other than studio record use. So far, I know they've been used on:
Meshuggah - None
Sol Niger Within - special defects
and A few Corrosion of Conformity albums

I really like what I hear on the records, but I feel bad choosing an amp from recorded sounds, because of all the studio magic possibilities these days.

My main question is:
Does anyone have sound clips of the .50 Caliber? Could you make some for me?

Thanks

go to www.commatheband.com

ALL done on my .50 Caliber + combo with 6L6/EVM-12L/EQ and some NOS tubes. Hardly any processing at all. Recorded at a "pro" studio through a Neve console with some pricey mics and Apogee converters.

The song that really displays how rad this amp sounds is called "Truly Sorry." That intro riff is simply unprocessed preamp distortion/breakup, while the chorus is the screaming distro (LEAD channel). We all freaked when we heard how awesome it recorded!

I have it listed for sale...the more I think about it the less I want to sell it ;)

Hope that helps. Again, everything done wit the .50 Cal + combo...that's it...no cabs, no processing...just a 57 in the grill, and a BLUE Blueberry about 3 feet back.

EDIT: Oops...didn't see the date...thought it was posted yesterday! Feb 23rd 2007...my B. Well check it out anyways!

Back