3 Channel rec 949 BIN CA pickup only

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
Same guy that is selling the cabs. I wonder if this is the singer from Thrice, because looks exactly like his equiptment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Three-Channel-Guitar-Amp_W0QQitemZ320116721860QQihZ011QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw these guys at the Rock before Christmas show at 4th and B in Downtown San Diego. His rig sounded really good. I believe he was playing the 2205 that night through the Mesa Cabs. Though they were not headlining they still rocked hard.

Yeah, it is him selling it, he went to the dark side as he says and is going with a vetta II rig. The second guitarist, teppi will probaly still play tubes amps he said.

Russ said:
I saw these guys at the Rock before Christmas show at 4th and B in Downtown San Diego. His rig sounded really good. I believe he was playing the 2205 that night through the Mesa Cabs. Though they were not headlining they still rocked hard.

Latest posts

Back